Tuesday 13 May 2014

Contacting Companies - Job Search

When I leave University I am going to need a job in order to support myself and my career path. Therefore I have been searching into jobs that evolve around photography. The jobs I have been looking for do not have to be photographing but something that can bring in an income as well as being around photography. Therefore I have looked at jobs within Canon. 


Canon have a wide range of job opportunities including accounting to warehouse worker. All are useful for a student just leaving University. As you can see, under the 'Select job level' category there is an option for Graduate/internship programs. 

"Deciding what to do after college or university can be a daunting task, so our Graduate and Internship Programmes are designed to provide you with the experience you need to develop your career in your chosen discipline.

Programme
Our Graduate and Internship Programme is currently closed, but register on our careers site and select Graduate or Entry level to receive emails when it reopens" 

Sadly the program isn't running at the moment but there is an opportunity for you to register if you wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment