Tuesday 13 May 2014

Revised PDP

I have recently been thinking about other subjects I am struggling with at the moment. Due to my university life coming to a close very soon I have decided on adding development skills which are mostly based on life after University. Therefore I have revisited my PDP and added a couple more developments I must work on before leaving University. The two developments are: Portfolio and Further Study.

I chose these two developments on the facts that I do not have a very good portfolio at the moment, I have the work to put into it but no real thought has come of making one. Further Study isn't something I intend on doing when I leave university but I thought it would be best to have a plan B.

Here is my revised PDP (Still open to further development):






No comments:

Post a Comment