Tuesday 13 May 2014

Gathering Contacts

Recently I have been gathering different contacts that may help me when leaving University. These range from wedding photography to photographers numbers. A few people have asked me to photograph there weddings during the length of the course, but I have never been confident enough to undertake it. A wedding is someones special day, far be it for me to ruin it. However, due to my technical skills being up to par and the fact that I will be leaving University very soon I thought it would be a good idea to start collecting numbers of people who want photograph's taking.

Although I am not going to share peoples information over the internet I thought it would be a good idea to discuss these different contacts. I recently met a avid photographer at a local pub, a friend who works in the fashion industry introduced me to him. When talking to the gentleman he asked if I would like to come on a wedding shoot with him, be his assistant if you like. Although I now feel confident enough that I could shoot a wedding on my own, it will be good for me to see how someone else undergo's photographing a wedding.

I have also been asked by a friend of my brother's to photograph there wedding, which the latter paragraph will help me with. One thing I am uncertain of is how much to charge and what equipment I will need to take, therefore I have been asking different photographers and doing some research on the matter.

http://digital-photography-school.com/wedding-photography-21-tips-for-for-amateur-wedding-photographers

The web link above outlined the major do's and don'ts for me and has helped me gather a better understanding of what I need to do when photographing. Below are just a few of the pointers the website gives:






No comments:

Post a Comment