Sunday 8 December 2013

Entering Competitions

One of my personal developments is entering more competitions. I want too enter more competitions for a variety of different reasons, the main attraction to them though is for recognition, something that every photographer needs to grasp. Therefore I have been searching for different competitions I could take part in for my personal development assignment and for myself.

One of the competitions I have decided to take part in is the National Geographic Travellers Photography Competition 2014. I decided to enter a photograph under the ''natural'' category, the photograph I chose was one I have adored since taking it last christmas in Tatton Park.


This is the first time I have ever entered a photograph to a competition before, It is exciting to be given the opportunity to submit work at an amateur level, competing against professional's and fellow amateurs. It is also nice to see everyone else's work and what they class "natural" as. 






No comments:

Post a Comment